Research on various aged voluteers proved that, everybody gets the benefit of increased IQ. The noticed IQ varies from person to person. The minimum noticed is 2 points and the maximum is 23 points. Even one point above the normal is considered very good as far as the IQ is concerned. This is suitable for all adults and children irrespective their age.
Just sit down, relax close eyes while this recording is played. Play while you are sleeping.
- In a 1999 study, Thomas Budzynski, Ph.D worked with 8 struggling college students. After undergoing audio brainwave stimulation, the students outperformed a control group and significantly increased their GPA. GPA for the 8 students continued to rise even after treatment was discontinued!
- Psychologist Michael Joyce used brainwave entrainment with a group of 30 children. He observed improvements in reading and a half year advancement in grade level as well as substantial improvements in attention, reaction and a reduction in impulsivity and variability.
- Harold Russel Ph.D. and John Carter, Ph.D., of the University of Houston, did several studies in which they used brainwave entrainment to treat ADHD and other learning disorders, testing their IQ before and after treatment. Astonishingly, after treatment the subjects showed a 5 to 7 point increases in IQ score.
- Michael Tansey used a similar protocol to treat dyslexia and other learning disorders, reporting a 19 point average increase in IQ score post-treatment.
- Drs. Siegfried and Susan Othmer found that neurofeedback brainwave training in the 15-18 Hz range can produce significant shifts in IQ score, particularly with people who are suffering from ADD/ADHD and other disorders. In cases where the starting IQ value is less than 100, the average IQ increase was 33 points! They also found significant improvements in memory, reading and arithmetic.
USUAL PRICE $23
Special Discounted Price for Today only